Everything You Need to Know to Plan your Ultimate Summer Getaway!
1. Do you provide rock climbing equipment and guides?
- No, if you come to go rock climbing in our canyon, you need to provide your own climbing equipment and/or guides.
2. How much does it cost to enter the canyon?
- Our all-day Canyon Access Pass is $6.50 for kids under 14 and $8.50 for everyone 14 and older. This includes all activities in the canyon except Rock Climbing and Camping. Both of these activities have additional charges.
3. Can I park in the Canyon?
- It depends. The county and local fire department restrict how many vehicles are allowed in the canyon. As a result, vehicles are only allowed if you reserve a campsite or picnic site.
4. Why do I have to sign a wavier to enter the property?
- Our insurance carrier requires each person to sign a Liability Waiver. All adults must sign for themselves. Minors are required to have their parent or legal guardian sign the waiver on their behalf before accessing the canyon. Our waiver is available online: Sign Waiver Now
5. Can I have a fire at my campsite/picnic site?
- Campers are only allowed to have fires if they are in covered fire pits. We rent these at the property for $5.00/night. They are available while supplies last so we recommend that you rent one before you come. The Ultimate Campsite (#7) is the only site that allows for an open-flame fire because this fire pit is located against the cliffs.
6. What are your hours of operation?
- The canyon opens at 9:00am for rock climbing, crawdad catching, hiking, and relaxing. Our spring-fed pool and grill are open from 12:00-8:00pm.
7. Do you have showers?
- Yes, we recently remodeled our showers and added hot water. Enjoy!
8. Can I bring my own food into the canyon and at the pool?
- Yes, we allow you to bring your own food. However, most people love eating at our grill. We serve lunch, dinner, and snacks. NO GLASS is allowed in the pool area – no exceptions!
9. Is alcohol allowed on the property?
- Alcohol is not allowed in the pool area. However, you may have alcohol at your campsite/picnic site.
10. Is smoking allowed on the property?
- No smoking is allowed in the canyon. We request that you go to the top of the canyon to smoke so it doesn’t disturb our non-smoking customers.
11. Are animals allowed on the property?
- No animals, including dogs, may be brought into the Canyon, with the exception of ADA Service Animals. Please see the ADA FAQ page for details on what qualifies as a service animal. Note that “The ADA makes a distinction between psychiatric service animals and emotional support animals… if [a] dog’s mere presence provides comfort, that would not be considered a service animal under the ADA” and would not be permitted on the premise.
12. Can I drive my RV or Trailer into the canyon?
- No, our road down into the canyon is too steep for RVs and Trailers. We’ve had many people try and most get stuck. As a result, we don’t allow them in the canyon. However, we have some property at the top of the canyon, reserved for RV/Trailer parking and camping. There is a fee of $35 for dry camping or parking in this location.
13. Do you offer group discounts?
Yes, we offer special packages and pricing for groups of 15 or more people. Contact Us to inquire about pricing for your group.
14. Can we take crawdads home?
- No, we are a Catch-and-Release property. We ask all our visitors to leave the crawdads in the river because the crawdads won’t survive outside of their natural habitat. As a result, we ask everyone to catch and release.
15. Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, we accept all major credit cards.