Premium Riverside Campsite
4 -6 Guests
Our Premium Riverside Campsites include up to four guests. Add up to two additional guests for an additional fee. Includes one picnic table. Add a covered fire pit for an additional fee.
- 1 Parking Spot
- 1 Picnic Table
- Covered Pit Available
- Premium View
ReservationsBook Your Stay
From $30 / Night
$6 Additional Rate / Night for Guests Over 4 Total
- Campsites include parking one vehicle in the canyon (based on availability).
- All campers are required to purchase a Canyon Access Pass for each day spent in the canyon.
- No trailers or RVs allowed in the canyon. We have an RV/trailer parking area at the top of the canyon available for a nightly reservation fee (no hookups). Please email us for more details.
- No open-flame fires allowed in the canyon (except in the Ultimate Campsite). We rent covered fire pits, which are required to be covered at all times with the included mesh cover. Each fire pit rental includes a 5-gallon bucket of water, which is required to be next to your fire pit at all times.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
- Check-in: 4:30pm – 8:00pm.
- Check-out: 10:30am.
- Guests checking-in before 7:00pm must pay for Canyon Access for that day.
- Guests checking-out after 10:30am are required to pay for Canyon Access for the following day.
- All camping guests are required to sign our waiver.
IMPORTANT: Each individual visiting Veyo Pool and Crawdad Canyon is required to sign a Liability Form or they won’t be allowed to enter the property. Save yourself time and sign our waiver ahead of time.
PLEASE NOTE: No animals, including dogs, may be brought into the Canyon, with the exception of ADA Service Animals. Please see the ADA FAQ for details on what qualifies as a service animal. Note that “The ADA makes a distinction between psychiatric service animals and emotional support animals… if [a] dog’s mere presence provides comfort, that would not be considered a service animal under the ADA” and would not be permitted on the premise.