Premium View Campsite
6 -6 Guests
Enjoy one of these more secluded campsites with supurb views of the Santa Clara River.
- 1 Parking Spot
- 1 Picnic Table
- Covered Pit Available
- Premium View
- Extra Privacy
ReservationsBook Your Stay
From $40 / Night
Pricing is subject to change based on availability and demand
- Campsites include parking one vehicle in the canyon (based on availability).
- Each camping guest will be charged for 1 day of Canyon Access for every night camping in the canyon. If you check-in after 7:00pm, your Canyon Access fee may be applied to the following day. If camping multiple nights, each camping guest will be required to pay the daily Canyon Access fee for each night spent in the canyon, regardless of check-out or check-in time.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
- Campground guests checking out after 10:30am are required to pay Canyon Access for that day
- If you apply your Canyon Access fee to the following day after camping, you may not stay in your campsite unless you reserve your site that day as a picnic site, which allows you to stay in your campsite until 4:00pm. Otherwise, you are required to check-out of your campsite and park in the upper parking lot. Campsite check-in is 4:30pm.
- The road down into the canyon is fairly steep so most RVs/trailers will bottom out and get stuck. It’s a difficult and timely process to get rigs out after getting stuck so please contact us to verify if your RV or Trailer will fit. We have an RV/trailer parking area at the top of the canyon available for a nightly reservation fee (no hookups). Contact us for more details.
- No open-flame fires allowed in the canyon (except in the Ultimate Campsite).
- Check-in: 4:30pm – 8:00pm
- Check-out: 10:30am
- All camping guests are required to sign our liability waiver: CLICK HERE to sign.
IMPORTANT: Each individual visiting Veyo Pool and Crawdad Canyon is required to sign a Liability Form or they won’t be allowed to enter the property. Save yourself time and sign our waiver ahead of time.
PLEASE NOTE: No animals, including dogs, may be brought into the Canyon, with the exception of ADA Service Animals. Please see the ADA FAQ for details on what qualifies as a service animal. Note that “The ADA makes a distinction between psychiatric service animals and emotional support animals… if [a] dog’s mere presence provides comfort, that would not be considered a service animal under the ADA” and would not be permitted on the premise.